Saturday, August 19, 2017

Stress fracture postponement

My body isn't going to let me do this just yet.  I'm no expert, but from everything I've been reading online while stuck in this motel room I have either a shin splint on my left leg or more likely a stress fracture. Either way recovery is going to take weeks if not longer.  My daughter, Casey, is coming to pick me up here in Lincoln City before it gets too crazy with Eclipse traffic.  I fully intend to rejoin the trail at this point as soon as possible, either this fall or next spring. I've seen some amazing things and want to see the rest!  I appreciate your interest and will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the postponement, but it sounds wise. At least you have some 100 miles done. Them is no small potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have to delay the finish. I wish you a great recovery and hopefully you can continue in the fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heal fast, Ted. I hear beer is good for what you have.

    ReplyDelete