Sunday, September 24, 2017

Greetings from Yachats

Stopped for a shower and a little clothes washing at beachside State Park and figured I might as well come on down here. Now its 4:30 and I need to go find somewhere to camp in the woods on Cape perpetua so this post will be short. Not sure my mileage at this point but it was a bunch today. Including at least two extra by making mistake at Waldport in getting to the alsea Bay Bridge.  Oh well, feeling good and ready to press on.  Had some good pizza in Waldport for lunch and I just bought a yummy looking ready-made sandwich at the store here in Yachats for dinner.
Alsea river from alsea bay bridge


Cool detail on bridge.  Solid resin stuff shining in the sun.  I would not have noticed it zipping by in a car.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Ted! Thanks so much for blogging about your walk. I love reading your posts (and I don't say that to just anyone ;-)

    You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete